Work with charities to help them discover modern charity fundraising using Tiltify.
Who We Are:
Tiltify is a charity fundraising platform specializing in social and livestream fundraising. Tiltify’s tools allow a new generation of interactions for fundraising from polls, to rewards to challenges that are live and in-the-moment to maximize both entertainment and donations
We are currently used by top charities including St Jude Children’s Research Hospital, Save the Children, Direct Relief, American Red Cross, United Way and hundreds more. We have built a strong relationship not only with our charities but with our community. Tiltify is used in conjunction with top streaming platforms including Twitch, Youtube & Mixer and can be used with almost any livestream and event broadcast partner.
We have been fortunate to help our community raise tens of millions for charitable causes and are looking to add to our family as we take Tiltify to the next level.
Who We’re Seeking:
A dynamic self-motivating Charity Success Manager who’s excited to leverage his or her creative strategy and relationships for tangible social impact with a fast-growing startup.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage a current portfolio of charitable clients to aid them in growing their Tiltify presence and effectiveness.
- Generate fundraising growth through charities.
- Identify and cultivate new online charitable programs that would benefit from our technology and features.
- Coordinate and manage fundraising events where needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience is required
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in the non-profit sector either at a non-profit or part of a fundraising platform
- Understanding of the livestream industry and platforms including Twitch, Youtube, Facebook & Mixer.
- Understanding on traditional fundraising methods including run/walks, cycling events and DIY fundraising methodology.
- Proficiency in basic business programs including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Google platforms.
- Ability to create PPT based presentations.
- Proven track record in working with non-profit for successful fundraising.
- Persuasive, tactful and an excellent communicator
- Strong interpersonal, communication and writing skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills and effectively able to manage resources
- Proactive and able to recognize potential road blocks
- Holds oneself to a high-level of accountability
- Graphical skills not necessary but a bonus!
Compensation & Hours:
This is a full-time position, with evening or weekend work schedules based on need. Salary package includes health insurance benefits.
Location: United States based remote job.
Tell us a little bit about yourself and why you would be an ideal fit by sending a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “Charity Manager” in the subject line.