Work with charities to help them discover modern charity fundraising using Tiltify.
Who We Are:
Tiltify is a charity fundraising platform that specializes in social and livestream fundraising. Tiltify’s tools enable innovative fundraising interactions, ranging from polls to rewards and challenges, that maximize both the fundraising experience and increase donations.
Tiltify is currently used by over 2,000 global charities that include St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, Save the Children, Direct Relief, American Red Cross, United Way. We have built a strong relationship, not only with our charities, but with our community. Tiltify is used in conjunction with top streaming platforms including Twitch, YouTube & Tiktok, and can be integrated by almost any livestream and event broadcast partner.
We have been fortunate to help our community raise over $100 Million for charitable causes and are looking to grow our family as we take Tiltify to the next level.
Who We’re Seeking:
A dynamic self-motivated and solutions driven Charity Partnerships Manager who is excited to leverage their relationship management skills and creative approach to drive tangible social impact with a fast-growing company.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Cultivate and expand a global portfolio of non-profit clients to aid them in growing their Tiltify presence and effectiveness.
- Drive business growth through new customer acquisition.
- Manage a complex sales cycle with a consultative selling approach.
- Build a pipeline of prospects and manage the sales process from lead to close.
- Plan and deliver compelling presentations to prospective clients.
- Design and negotiate mutually beneficial partnership proposals.
- Work with a dedicated cross-functional team to close and grow book of business.
- Track and analyze client metrics and provide data-informed recommendations.
- Remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on product, industry changes and the competitive landscape.
- Assist in managing fundraising events as required.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience is required.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in technology sales to nonprofit organizations
- Understanding of the livestream industry and platforms including Twitch, Youtube, Facebook & TikTok.
- Understanding of charity fundraising strategies including but not limited to peer-to-peer fundraising and charitable crowdfunding.
- Proficiency in business programs including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Google platforms.
- Proven sales skills in complex deal development, negotiations and closing business.
- History of meeting or exceeding performance goals and benchmarks
- Ability to create PPT based presentations.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and writing skills.
- Ability to multi-task and effectively manage resources.
- Proactive and able to recognize potential roadblocks.
- Ability to work individually and within a highly collaborative team environment.
- Tech savvy and willing to become proficient in industry used platforms.
Compensation & Hours:
This is a full-time overtime except position. Salary package includes health insurance benefits and bonus.
Salary Range: $65k-80k DOE
Location: This is a remote position in the United States.
Tell us a little bit about yourself and why you would be an ideal fit by sending a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Charity Partnerships Manager” in the subject line. Also please fill out the EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION FORM in order to be considered and send with your resume.