Work with our amazing community to help them maximize their Tiltify experience.
Who We Are:
Tiltify is a charity fundraising platform that specializes in social and livestream fundraising. Tiltify’s tools enable innovative fundraising interactions, ranging from polls to rewards and challenges, that maximize both the fundraising experience and increase donations.
Tiltify is currently used by over 2,000 global charities that include St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, Save the Children, Direct Relief, American Red Cross, United Way. We have built a strong relationship, not only with our charities, but with our community. Tiltify is used in conjunction with top streaming platforms including Twitch, YouTube & Tiktok, and can be integrated by almost any livestream and event broadcast partner.
We have been fortunate to help our community raise over $100 Million for charitable causes and are looking to grow our family as we take Tiltify to the next level.
Who We’re Seeking:
A dynamic self-motivating Community Manager who is excited to leverage their creative strategy and relationships to drive tangible social impact with a fast-growing company.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Executing Tiltify’s strategy to build and support our community of content creators, charities and corporate partners under the direction of Head of Community Experience.
- Engaging Tiltify users in conversations in Discord, helpdesk and social channels (in tandem with the marketing team)
- Assist in the creation of content including:
- Blog posts
- Fundraising Guides and Live-stream Guides
Skills and Qualifications:
The Community Coordinator is a creative individual, comfortable with online communities (of all types) and social media, with excellent communication skills and with the ability to thrive independently and as a team-player.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience is required.
- 2-4 years relevant experience as a manager, coordinator or moderator of online communities using Discord.
- 3-5 years of streaming experience on platforms like YouTube, Twitch or TikTok.
- Proficiency in basic business programs including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Google platforms.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and writing skills.
- Strong multi-tasking skills and effectively able to manage resources.
- Holds oneself to a high-level of accountability.
- Proficiency in Spanish, French, German, or other foreign languages a bonus!
- General Knowledge of select Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere Pro) or other graphic design software a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task and prioritize work based on importance.
- The ability to work flexible work hours, as needed, including evenings and weekends.
- Finds joy in helping others, exudes empathy, patience and positivity.
- Ability to remain patient, calm, and focused during a crisis.
Compensation & Hours:
This is a full-time overtime except position. Salary package includes health insurance benefits and bonus.
Base Salary Range: $50k - $60k DOE
Location: This is a remote position in the United States.
Tell us a little bit about yourself and why you would be an ideal fit by sending a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Community Manager” in the subject line. Also please fill out the EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION FORM in order to be considered and send with your resume.