Work with charities and our community with verifications, questions and technical problems.
Who We Are:
Tiltify is a charity fundraising platform that specializes in social and livestream fundraising. Tiltify’s tools enable innovative fundraising interactions, ranging from polls to rewards and challenges, that maximize both the fundraising experience and increase donations.
Tiltify is currently used by over 2,000 global charities that include St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, Save the Children, Direct Relief, American Red Cross, United Way. We have built a strong relationship, not only with our charities, but with our community. Tiltify is used in conjunction with top streaming platforms including Twitch, YouTube & Tiktok, and can be integrated by almost any livestream and event broadcast partner.
We have been fortunate to help our community raise over $100 Million for charitable causes and are looking to grow our family as we take Tiltify to the next level.
Who We’re Seeking:
A dynamic, self-motivated Customer Support Associate to assist with verifications, questions and technical problems.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Enhance and maintain our community and charity knowledge base.
- Respond, redirect customer service support tickets.
- Verify and log reported application issues.
- Gather customer feedback and share with appropriate departments.
- Verify charity eligibility for onboarding to Tiltify.
- Help newly onboarded charities complete basic setup.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience is required.
- 2+ years of experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar CS role.
- Experience managing help desk software and remote support tools.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with technical documentation.
- Understanding of the livestream and social media industry and platforms including Twitch, YouTube, Facebook & TikTok.
- Proficiency in basic business programs including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Persuasive, tactful and an excellent communicator.
- Strong multi-tasking skills and effectively able to manage resources.
Compensation & Hours:
This is a full-time position, with evening or weekend work schedules based on need. Salary package includes health insurance benefits.
Salary Range: $35k - $42k DOE
Location: This is a remote position in the United States.
Tell us a little bit about yourself and why you would be an ideal fit by sending a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Customer Support Associate” in the subject line. Also please fill out the EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION FORM in order to be considered and send with your resume.