Work with charities to help them discover modern charity fundraising using Tiltify.
Who We Are:
Tiltify is a charity fundraising platform that specializes in social and livestream fundraising. Tiltify’s tools enable innovative fundraising interactions, ranging from polls to rewards and challenges, that maximize both the fundraising experience and increase donations.
Tiltify is currently used by over 3,000 global charities that include St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, Save the Children, Direct Relief, American Red Cross, United Way. We have built a strong relationship, not only with our charities, but with our community. Tiltify is used in conjunction with top streaming platforms including Twitch, YouTube & Tiktok, and can be integrated by almost any livestream and event broadcast partner.
We have been fortunate to help our community raise over $100 Million for charitable causes and are looking to grow our family as we take Tiltify to the next level.
Who We’re Seeking:
A dynamic self-motivating Charity Success Director who is excited to leverage their knowledge of charitable fundraising to lead our team of charity success managers, as well as, serve our top-tier charity customers to develop strategies that will drive their fundraising programs to the next level.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Nurture an enterprise portfolio of non-profit clients to aid them in growing their Tiltify presence and effectiveness.
- Manage and train a team of charity success managers.
- Drive fundraising growth by working with clients through brainstorming, strategic planning, guidance and consultation.
- Track and analyze client metrics and provide data-informed recommendations.
- Assist in managing fundraising events as required.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience is required
- Minimum of 7 years of professional experience in the non-profit sector either at a non-profit or part of a fundraising platform with experience overseeing a team of direct reports.
- Understanding of the livestream industry and platforms including Twitch, YouTube, Facebook & TikTok.
- Understanding on traditional fundraising methods including run/walks, cycling events and DIY fundraising methodology.
- Proficiency in basic business programs including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Google platforms.
- Ability to create PPT based presentations.
- Proven track record in working with non-profit for successful fundraising.
- Persuasive, tactful and an excellent communicator
- Strong interpersonal, communication and writing skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills and effectively able to manage resources
- Proactive and able to recognize potential road blocks
- Holds oneself to a high-level of accountability
- Proficiency in Spanish, French, German, or other foreign languages a bonus!
Compensation & Hours:
This is a full-time overtime except position. Salary package includes health insurance benefits and bonus.
Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Location: This is a remote position in the United States.
Tell us a little bit about yourself and why you would be an ideal fit by sending a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “Charity Success Director” in the subject line. Also please fill out the EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION FORM in order to be considered and send with your resume.