Assist with technical issues related to our Microsoft tenant and related third party applications
Who We Are:
Tiltify is a charity fundraising platform that specializes in social and livestream fundraising. Tiltify’s tools enable innovative fundraising interactions, ranging from polls to rewards and challenges, that maximize both the fundraising experience and increase donations.
Tiltify is currently used by over 2,000 global charities that include St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, Save the Children, Direct Relief, American Red Cross, United Way. We have built a strong relationship, not only with our charities, but with our community. Tiltify is used in conjunction with top streaming platforms including Twitch, YouTube & Tiktok, and can be integrated by almost any livestream and event broadcast partner.
We have been fortunate to help our community raise over $100 Million for charitable causes and are looking to grow our family as we take Tiltify to the next level.
Who We’re Seeking:
A self-motivated and experienced IT Support Technician who is ready to grow in their career.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring the operational health and managing configuration of the Exchange, O365 and Teams environment
- Provision and deprovision employee accounts
- Manage third party application access, research, and implementation
- Create internal onboarding documentation for employees and technical documentation for future IT members
- Assist 20+ and growing employees with technical issues related to our Microsoft tenant and related third party applications
- Identify and deliver new personnel technology as our organization grows, including but not limited to device configuration, rollout, support, and management
- Create and enforce company IT and compliance policies
- Assist with yearly and quarterly auditing evidence collection
Skills and Qualifications:
- This is an entry to mid-level position for candidates with either a technical degree, relevant bachelor’s degree, or relevant experience. (2+ years of experience on a help desk preferred)
- Experience with Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange required, with some knowledge or ability to learn Azure and Microsoft 365 counterparts
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools
- Leadership in building IT support infrastructure and processes
Compensation & Hours:
This is a full-time position, with evening or weekend work schedules based on need. Salary package includes health insurance benefits.
Location: Remote position within the United States currently, Tucson, AZ preferred.
Tell us a little bit about yourself and why you would be an ideal fit by sending a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “IT Support Technician” in the subject line. Also please fill out the EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION FORM in order to be considered and send with your resume.