Build exciting and interactive user experiences for modern charitable fundraising.
As a Junior React developer at Tiltify you will have the opportunity to create unique online fundraising tools that will power the next generation of charitable fundraising.
In this position you will work with our applications team writing and testing complex front-end features and interactions. We are a group of full-stack performance-oriented developers that enjoy writing code and learning new technology. We are looking for people who understand gaming communities and love playing games.
- Experience with ReactJS
- Knowledgeable in modern CSS techniques
- Passion for using technology to improve online fundraising
- GraphQL using Apollo
- Experience with accessibility requirements
- Styled Components
- Design Experience
- Open Source Contributions
- Twitch Extension Experience
- Team Leadership
- Flexible Hours
- Yearly TwitchCon trips, Team Building trips, and other conferences
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance Options
Tiltify tiltify.com is the first online platform created to allow livestream crowdfunding for the charity of their choice. Tiltify makes it easy for anyone to create, launch and advertise their charitable campaigns.
Tell us a little bit about yourself and why you would be an ideal fit by sending a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “Junior React Developer” in the subject line. Also please fill out the EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION FORM in order to be considered and send with your resume.