Oversee the execution of Tiltify’s multi-channel marketing strategy focused on driving sales leads with charities and corporate partnerships.
Who We Are:
Tiltify is a charity fundraising platform that specializes in social and livestream fundraising. Tiltify’s tools enable innovative fundraising interactions, ranging from polls to rewards and challenges, that maximize both the fundraising experience and increase donations.
Tiltify is currently used by over 2,000 global charities that include St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, Save the Children, Direct Relief, American Red Cross, United Way. We have built a strong relationship, not only with our charities, but with our community. Tiltify is used in conjunction with top streaming platforms including Twitch, YouTube & Tiktok, and can be integrated by almost any livestream and event broadcast partner.
We have been fortunate to help our community raise over $100 Million for charitable causes and are looking to grow our family as we take Tiltify to the next level.
Who We’re Seeking:
A Marketing Manager, Demand Generation focused on executing the company’s marketing strategy to drive new leads and sales opportunities.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee the execution of Tiltify’s multi-channel marketing strategy focused on driving sales leads with charities and corporate partnerships.
- Build and maintain campaigns using a marketing automation solution.
- Manage event sponsorships and paid advertising contracts.
- Manage the logistics of Tiltify’s in-person and virtual events.
- Oversee the promotion, recruitment, and execution of marketing webinars.
- Create, edit, and proofread collateral materials and advertising.
- Maintain the website content in partnership with the technical team.
- Monitor web traffic analytics, SEO and social metrics to optimize future campaigns.
- Monitor sales leads driven by marketing activities to optimize future campaigns.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2-3+ years of marketing experience, preferably in a content mgmt or demand gen role
- Strong project management skills with a keen attention to detail and deadlines
- Demonstrated graphic design skills, able to independently create publish-ready digital ads, email campaigns and other print/digital assets.
- Experience with SEO and web traffic metrics
- Familiarity with marketing automation strategies and solutions (Marketo, Eloqua, etc.)
- Proficient in the following or similar solutions: MS Office, Google Analytics, Adobe Illustrator, MailChimp, Zoom Meeting, Wordpress
- Ability to travel for meetings, conferences, and events, as needed (<10% of time, weighted in the Spring & Fall)
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Business, or related field
- Experience in a startup environment
- Experience with charitable fundraising
- Knowledge of Twitch and other livestreaming platforms
Compensation & Hours:
This is a full-time overtime exempt position. Salary package includes health insurance benefits and bonus.
Base Salary Range: $75k-$90k DOE
Location: This is a remote position in the United States.
Tell us a little bit about yourself and why you would be an ideal fit by sending a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “Marketing Manager” in the subject line. Also please fill out the EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION FORM in order to be considered and send with your resume.