Create functional and appealing features for modern charitable fundraising.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Create design artifacts such as user flows, wireframes, prototypes and UI specs
- Design of interfaces and components, interactions and prototypes
- Help organize and conduct user research/usability testing.
- Ensure all visual design meets WCAG 2.0 requirements
- Assist in contributing to the development of user interface design standards, and existing design system.
- Assist in conducting design reviews with product teams.
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Bachelor’s degree in UX design or similar fields such as: HCI, Interaction Design, Visual Design, or related degree, (or equivalent combination of relevant education and work experience required).
- 2+ years of experience in a product environment (including any internships)
- Proficiency in UI design and prototyping tools (e.g. Figma, Sketch, XD, Balsamiq etc)
- Understanding of accessibility and ADA guidelines/compliance as it relates to websites and applications
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Good time-management skills
Nice to Have
- Experience in start-up environment
- Experience planning and conducting user research
- Experience with Figma
- Experience with print design
- Illustration and iconography experience
- Experience with charitable fundraising
- Knowledge of Twitch and other livestreaming platforms
- Flexible Hours
- Yearly TwitchCon trips, Team Building trips, and other conferences
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance Options
Tiltify tiltify.com is the first online platform created to allow livestream crowdfunding for the charity of their choice. Tiltify makes it easy for anyone to create, launch and advertise their charitable campaigns.
Tell us a little bit about yourself and why you would be an ideal fit by sending a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “User Experience and Design” in the subject line.